- You are here:
- Heritage & Culture
- The Iron Bridge & Tollhouse
Stroll in historic footsteps on one of the world’s great bridges.
Here’s a photo opportunity you don’t want to miss – one of the mighty Iron Bridge. This beautiful monument stands as one of the greatest symbols of where the Industrial Revolution started. Tourists have flocked here since 1779 to marvel at this extraordinary structure that dominates the small town that takes its name.
A WORLD FIRST
- Stand on top of the Iron Bridge and enjoy the views
- Check out the original Tollhouse
- Walk underneath the Iron Bridge and see the amazing craftsmanship
- Pose for a family photo in front of a global icon