- You are here:
- Pets Corner
- Blacks Vets
Caring for the Black Country’s pet community since 1958, Blacks Vets is a veterinary group with family values very much at its heart. Both passionate and compassionate, our team of highly qualified vets, nurses and client care staff, strive to deliver the very highest standards in veterinary services across the board.
Our network of five practices gives us a unique advantage; we are large enough to provide world-class animal health care with state-of the-art diagnostic equipment and certified expertise, yet small enough to offer the kind of personalised and friendly service that makes such a difference to our clients’ experience.
Twice winners of the prestigious Best UK Vet award, we are firm in our commitment to both patients and clients, offering integrity, professionalism and good value.
Our Accredited Veterinary Hospital is Dudley is one of only three in the West Midlands and represents the highest standards in veterinary practice. Offering 24 hour emergency care, the Blacks Vets team are always there when you need us most.
Why Choose Blacks Vets?
- The only practice in the Black Country to offer award winning facilities and staff.
- Voted Best UK Vet and winners of Practice Manager of the Year award by the pet-owning public
- Open 24/7 –we NEVER outsource emergency and overnight care
- 11 dedicated operating theatres including specialised facilities for Cardiology, Orthopaedic, Soft Tissue and Dentistry procedures
- Additional expertise in Dermatology, Cardiology, Orthopaedic, Soft Tissue. We regularly accept referrals from across the Midlands.
- 12 Qualified Registered MRCVS Vets and 22 Qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses
- Direct claim insurance support, taking the hassle out of paperwork so you can focus on your pet
- Value for money. We will not be beaten on price for routine care!
- Business Locations:
Blacks Vets, 63 Dudley Road, Sedgley, Dudley, West Midlands, DY3 1TF