The Midlands Premier Motocross facility
APEX MOTOCROSS is a purpose built motocross practice facility based in Worcestershire, with features to challenge all abilities.
Approximately 1200m in length the track offers a combination of ski jumps, tabletops, bowl turns, whoops, step ups, drop offs and pretty much any type of obstacle you are likely to encounter on a regular motocross race track.
To help deal with the Great British weather it has a wood-chipped surface to ensure the track is still rideable in all but the wettest of conditions.
Constant grading and changes to the circuit ensure everything is in tip top condition every time you visit.
Track Features -
- Approximately 1200m in length
- Purpose built
- A combination of ski jumps, tabletops, bowl turns, whoops, step ups, and drop offs.
- Wood-chipped surface to ensure the track is still rideable in all but the wettest of conditions.
- Constant grading and changes to the circuit ensure everything is in tip top condition every time you visit.
- Watering system to help with the dust in the dry, sunny months
Circuit Features -
- First Aid
- Toilet Block
- Hard Standing Paddock Area
To become a privileged member at Apex the cost is just £10.00 per year for which you will receive the following benefits:
- Lower price for each days ride as detailed below (after 4 rides you will have saved the joining fee)
- Loyalty card that entitles you to a free ride after every 5 paid visits
- Invitations to special promotional offers and events along with various further discounted ride days
If you do not wish to become a member then you can still ride at the full standard day rate as detailed below.
Day Rate Category
NON MEMBERS | MEMBERS DAY RATE
125cc and above
£33.00 | £30.00
150F and under
£28.00 | £25.00
£15.00 | Membership not available
Private Hire -
Our track is also for private hire on Monday, Tuesday and Friday's each week.
If you want the track to yourself and a group of friends, wish to entertain clients/customers, organise promotional ride days, Team test days, just give us a call to make your booking.
The minimum cost for a private hire day (10:00am to 3:00pm) is £525.00 for up to 15 riders with any additional riders at £35.00 each
If you are considering organising a private hire why not contact our resident photographer at Scorch Images to see if they are available to capture some high quality professional images of the day.
To find our more about private hire and to book the track you can contact us through the following methods -